Tuesday, September 11, 2018

DSH Perfume and American Perfumer, Colorado

Perfume lovers out there, you don't want to miss this special edition (although I know saying that means I may not have any more to purchase down the road). I saw #DSHperfumes mention it last week, and because I have friends who love me and know my birthday is coming up, mine is now in my hot little hands. It is brilliant. The bergamot and lemon carry through for me the whole way, and gives it such a happy lift, but it snuggles down to the most amazing fir/pine maple cozy wood fragrance. On me, there is a faint tinge of smoke, but the fir and balsam wrap around it with the citrus and give it such a soft glow. Under it all rides a beautiful maple-y lusciousness that just...well, it's beautiful. I had to go to several appointments today, and when I wasn't having to talk (and when no one was in the room) I happily sat and huffed my sleeve. If I tried to explain it, my words would fall flat. It mixes everything I enjoy: wood, chypre, gourmand, citrus but merges it all in such a way that I can only come up with one word: joy. I am so in love with Colorado (see here: Colorado )

No comments:

Post a Comment